2.4
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 02, 2015

I still have not heard anything back from Sweet Potatoes after contacting their head quarters, and the actual location. Although it was false advertising plus the diarrhea, I would deserve a refund or at least a moment to be heard about my displeasure with their food and gimmick that brought me to try them in the first place. This is the first time I have ever taken the time to report online, but it stems from being so perturbed.

Original review posted by user Jun 02, 2015

Why should I expect more from a corporate *** hole like Sweet Tomatoes.They regularly send me emails about upcoming menu changes and specials, so I was looking forward to the Tuna Tarragon this month.

In the pictures they sent, the dish look ample with tuna, resembling a Tuna Salad dish. I love Tuna Salad, so braved my $12.50 for dinner for the biggest let down ever. There was ZERO tuna in this dish, and could not even taste any Tarragon due to the over abundance of some creamy substances, most likely a mixture of yogurt, mayonnaise, and cream. YECHHHH!!!!!

It was AWFUL folks.

Then, to add to my horrendous displeasure, 1 hour later I had the wonderful (sarcasm) experience of explosive diarrhea.I will never dine again in this, or any similar *** establishment that when they call it Tuna, there is none present in the dish.

Garbage Garbage Garbage.

hosenoggin wrote the review because of bad quality at Sweet Tomatoes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Sweet Tomatoes to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Chilis. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sweet Tomatoes tuna tarragon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sweet Tomatoes?

Comments