Product: Sweet Tomatoes Sanitary Conditions Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Sweet Tomatoes - Dirty, expired produce at salad bar, food poison, bad staff,

I have tried to contact, very hard, why would I want to complain to management at restaurant when they where rude at time of experience? They are the problem.
Allergens Information
Show

Sweet Tomatoes - What's happening?

Husband got food poisoning 3rd week of April 2018. Week and a half later the place was dirty. Yes I called complaint center, no response. Yes, I emailed pissed consumers, no response.

Sweet Tomatoes - Busy place great food but dirty dishes everywhere

I love to eat here but I am sitting here and watching. There are a least 5 tables being used to leave dishes on them. They are loading them on the tables. There had been a tray of dirty dishes setting in front of me on a counter for 30 minutes. Hire more help or use a bus cart. Bus cart are more common sense
2.2
Allergens Information
#1203331
Reply to reviews
A few hours later I got sick, it appeared to be food poisoning and I think it was from the Clam Chowder soup as it had a bad smell. We normally eat at Sweet Tomatoes once a week but will never return to that store again. I have tried to find a local customer service...
#1201876